Playwright is one of the newest and is becoming one of the most popular E2E test automation frameworks in the industry.
This course will take you from the very basics where I will teach you about what Playwright is and how to setup your first test with Playwright, to all the way to teaching how to build a fully functional framework. Along the way, I will teach you all the best practices that will put on the path of becoming one of the Top Automation Engineer.
Click the link below to get this course on a special launch discount (expires in 5 days) 🥳
Here’s what we will be covering in this course:
- What is Playwright?
- Setting up your machine for perfect automation experience
- Installation & Setup
- Step by step guide on how to write tests
- Working with different types of elements
- Learning about how wait commands work
- How to use assertions & advantages of using them
- How to debug your tests when it fails
- Setting up a fully functional framework
- Page Object Model – What is it & how to set it up?
- Optimizing your framework
- Building beautiful reports
- Integrating tests with GitHub Actions
- And much more…
All of the topics are taught with real examples. The course will include exercises & quizzes that will challenge you & allow you to practice what you have learned.
This course will get constantly updated so that you no longer have to worry about any outdated content.
Check out the Course Introduction video below –
Thanks for reading!