AWS Amazon Transcribe uses a deep learning process called automatic speech recognition (ASR) to convert speech to text quickly and accurately. Using Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology, customers can choose to use Amazon Transcribe for a variety of business needs and allows you to transcribe audio into text in various formats, allowing you to create transcripts of audio books, podcasts, voice contents, recordings, customer service calls and so on in a simple and efficient way. With over 37 languages, you can convert speech to text quickly and accurately. You can also use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe streaming audio in real-time as well with Live Transcribe option. Speaker Identification feature allows you to identify up to 7 speakers in the audio.
With Amazon Transcribe, you pay-as-you-go based on the seconds of audio transcribed per month. It’s easy to get started with the Amazon Transcribe Free Tier. Upon signup, start analyzing up to 60 minutes of audio monthly, free for the first 12 months.
Features of Amazon Transcribe
- Deep Learning ASR Technology from Amazon Web Services
- Support for over 37 Languages
- Support for 12 Languages for Live Transcribe
- Powered By:
- Amazon Web Services
- Speaker Identification up to 7 people
- Multiple Audio Input Formats:
- Store & redistribute text
- Edit Live Transcribe results
- Record and Upload audio files
- Up to 4 hours of Audio File Length
- Up to 2 GB of Audio File Size
- Up to 60min/month during FREE Tier
- Pay as you go payment model
- Conveniently Share synthesize results or Download
- Fully Responsive Interface
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Cloud STT Services
- Developed with PHP 7.4.x and Laravel 8.4.x
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
Cloud Vendor Transcribe Prices
Please note, for the script to work correctly, you need to have valid AWS Account.
28.01.2022 - v2.0.0 - Complete redesign with Laravel Framework - Powerful Transcribe User & Admin Panels 24.02.2020 - v1.0.0 - Initial Release
There are no reviews yet.